VESTDECK IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Vestdeck Limited, 27-28 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DH (Company Number: 9280050).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS THE FOLLOWING DATA ABOUT YOU:
Information you give to us. We may collect personal information from you when you register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or also when you partake in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. The information you may give us may include your name, email address, mailing address and phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously and we will only collect personal information from users if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
WITH REGARD TO EACH OF YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE WE MAY AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or other services we provide. In this instance we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
WE USE INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.
WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US:
- To improve customer service – information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To personalise user experience – we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site;To improve our site – we may use the feedback you provide to help improve our products and services;
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature and to send users information they have agreed to receive about specific topics of interest; and
- To send periodic emails to those users on our mailing list with information on company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time a user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our website.
WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, from time to time, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH SELECTED THRD PARTIES INCLUDING:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Third party service providers to help us operate our business, the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for this purpose, provided you have given us your permission.
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclosure your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Unquoted Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. [You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.] You can [also] exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content on these websites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by them. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and customer support policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please carefully check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
27-28 Eastcastle Street
London W1W 8DH
Skype ID: vestdeck
Office: +44 (0) 20 8123 4597